SEWA Jobs In Sharjah – New Positions
Positive news Sewa Jobs in Sharjah, UAE, are currently hiring. Almost all industries of employment have a big list of opportunities. The Sharjah Electricity & Water Authority’s list of open vacancies is shown below.
I believe that before sending your CV or resume to SEWA Careers in Sharjah, you should read the following company profile. Putting together the CV that the employer requests will be very beneficial to you.
CV for SEWA Jobs In Sharjah; A good resume can increase your chances to get a job anywhere. Do your homework to prepare an eye-catching resume. You can find ready-made resumes on the internet if you don’t have time to make one yourself, or you can use a downloadable template from the following link:
Procter Gamble SEWA Jobs In Sharjah Walk-in Interviews: Click here to view our most recent walk-in interviews scheduled for the next few days.
Jobs Details: SEWA Jobs In Sharjah
|Job Location||UAE, Dubai, Canada, UK|
|Salary Range||3000 – 15,000 AED /month|
|Posted Date||23th Sep 2023|
SEWA Jobs In Sharjah
- Originally known as Sharjah Electricity and Water Authority Corporation, Sharjah Electricity and Water Company was a private company. It was adopted by the government in 1995 and added to the department of energy and water. Since then, it has rapidly expanded to become a sizable company with 35 branches and 4500 employees. The corporate headquarters of the company are situated in Sharjah’s Al Khan Area, Government Department Complex.Responsibilities
- Creating technical drawings as per the specifications and calculations provided
- Using CAD software and modeling tools to create rough sketches as well as detailed drawings
- Communicating with the Engineers and determining the technical requirements
- Submitting the drafts to the Engineering team for review
- Ensuring that the final designs meet the industry standards and regulations
- Examining and noting any errors in the technical designs
- Calculating weight limitations and other structural dimensions before beginning work
- Preparing manuals describing product features, operations, and maintenance
- Making changes to the technical drawings and drafts based on the feedback provided by the Engineers
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, or a related field
- Proven work experience as a Draftsman or Drafter in the Engineering department
- Familiarity with Computer-Aided Design software such as TinkerCAD, Fusion 360°, and Solidworks as well as 3D modeling tools
- GIS knowledge
- Excellent technical skills
- Strong mathematical skills
- Having a keen eye for detail
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
List Of Positions; SEWA Jobs In Sharjah (New Update):
|Information Technology Dept.||Sharjah|
|Human Resources Dept.||Sharjah|
|Security & Safety Dept.||Sharjah|
|Finance & Accounting Dept.||Sharjah|
|Zulal Factory Dept.||Sharjah|
|Wasit Power Station Dept.||Sharjah|
|Layyah Power Station Dept.||Sharjah|
|Hamryah Power Station Dept.||Sharjah|
|Audit & Internal Control Dept.||Sharjah|
|Chairman’s Executive Office Dept.||Sharjah|
|Programs Progress Dept.||Sharjah|
|Control & Monitoring Dept.||Sharjah|
|Electricity Planning Dept.||Sharjah|
|Generation & Desalination Dept.||Sharjah|
|Networks Study Dept.||Sharjah|
|Electricity Services Dept.||Sharjah|
|Technical Maintenance Dept.||Sharjah|
|Street Lighting Dept.||Sharjah|
|Natural Gas Dept.||Sharjah|
|Customer Care Dept.||Sharjah|
|Electricity & Water Emergency Dept.||Sharjah|
|Customer Care Dept.||Sharjah|
|Mutual Services Dept.||Sharjah|
SEWA Jobs In Sharjah Walk-in Interviews: To view our most recent walk-in interviews scheduled for the next few days, click here.
How Do You Apply For Jobs With SEWA Jobs In Sharjah?
It’s quite easy to apply for any of the opportunities mentioned above; send your most current CV or resume to the email address provided. You have a fantastic opportunity here. Never let this chance pass you by. You now have the HR email that is urgent.
We strongly advise that you adjust your CV in accordance with the job description or the business profile. Your chances of landing a job anywhere around the globe will therefore rise. We wish you the best of luck.