Job type Name: Warehouseman
Warehouseman Job Purpose:
- The Warehouseman completes the daily operational activities of packing, shipping, receiving and distribution. He ensures all is accomplished accurately and in a timely manner while providing support to the rest of the organization.
Warehouseman Roles and Responsibilities:
- Operate equipment safely and in accordance with set rules and guidelines.
- Perform Put away or Order Picking and prepare the product for shipment using Radio Data Terminal.
- Unload inbound shipments safely and move products to the marshaling area.
- Ensuring effective execution of work so that all assigned tasks are executed in the most efficient manner and without delay thus achieving high productivity rate.
- Performing other warehouse duties as and when instructed and assigned by the Team Leader or Supervisor
- Performing pre and post-inspection checks on MHE on a daily basis by carrying out safety checks of equipment in accordance with set procedures
- Charging and changing of batteries in accordance with set schedules and procedures
- Ensure MHE cleanliness is maintained and fill up an inspection report and notify the Supervisor of any defects
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- 2 years of Warehouse experience
To apply for this job please visit resources.workable.com.