Job type Name: Painter
Painter Job Purpose:
- The job holder should be able to remove the rough spot on vehicle panels and sand surface using hand or power tools, carries out masking procedures; color match and mixes paints; apply primer and finishing coats, polish and waxes, and finish paintwork.
Painter Job Responsibilities:
- The job holder should read repair requests and inspect the condition of vehicles.
- The job holder should sand repair the body surface using hand & power tools, spot fill, and prime.
- The job holder should mask and tape for multi-tone paintwork and protective requirements,
- The job holder should prepare to paint both equipment & apply or restore anti-corrosion treatments.
- The job holder should mix paint and components and match the colors.
- The job holder should use the equipment, brush or spray guns to apply prime, enamel, lacquer, or other non-metallic protective and decorative coatings to automobiles.
- The job holder should dry or bake newly painted surfaces and apply decades, transfers, stencils & other types of identification to finish paintwork.
- The job holder should refinish galvanized outer panels and anodized aluminum moldings and inspect job and repair faults.
- The job holder must work indoors with noise environmental conditions that can be dusty & dirty with exposure to exhaust fumes, dust particles, chemicals & solvents. He should be tolerated with this by complying with all the safety policies & regulations.
- He should have the energy to stand for long periods, bend, stoop, crouch, reach & kneel and he shouldn’t be bothered or affected by paint or other odors. The job holder would be closely supervised by the fleet supervisor.
- The job holder must have wide knowledge & skills in auto spray paintings & work experience of 3 – 5 years in similar fields.
- The job holder must have good communication skills.
- He should be a team player.
To apply for this job please visit career012.successfactors.eu..