Data Entry job
If you’re looking for a job that will allow you to use your computer skills and data entry skills, then a data entry clerk job may be the perfect fit for you. A data entry clerk is responsible for entering data into a database or system. This can include entering customer information, product information, or other data related to the company’s operations. Most data entry clerks work in an office environment, but there are also positions available that allow for remote work. If you have experience using a computer and are comfortable working in an office, then a data entry clerk job may be the perfect fit for you.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide admin support to Management
- General data entry and filing
- Stationery ordering
- Any other ac-hoc duties as and when required
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher secondary/Pre-U/A level/College, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, any field.
- Required skill(s): MS Office, MS Word.
- At least 2-3 years (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Job Location: Singapore